Monday 12 March 2012

Generally improved

Now that my cold has gone I have to confess that things are better. I'm still not sure this is the optimum dose but I can't complain that it's not working at all. I'm still managing to organise myself better, although a broken car meant that I couldn't get my prescription before I ran out so I had a couple of days without any medication.

Those two days I was more weary, less enthusiastic and definitely more anxious. It was definitely a good experience though to make myself aware of the changes.

I've managed to get some college work done which has made me feel better, I am ready to do the first assignment but I still suspect it will be an all nighter rather than an organised day job. I've never been able to study properly before about 8pm and certainly study best after midnight, even if I don't actually make it to bed.  I guess we'll soon find out how that goes and I'll update the blog with my result as well. I usually do alright at assignments once I get started but find it impossible to start them at all. Exams are more my strength, I'm pretty good at cramming the night before!

Right, off to sort dinner, just wanted to make sure you all knew things were on the up!

No comments:

Post a Comment