Sunday 22 January 2012

Better day today

Today was more like the first few days so it looks like yesterday was a blip. kameel at the forums had suggested that ibuprofen could increase stomach acid if taken on an empty stomach and therefore cause the tablet to release too quickly and not last as long so it would be interesting if that is what happened, I'll be trying to steer clear of ibuprofen if I can help it while I'm trying out the Concerta XL.

I wasn't too bad when I woke up this morning, although it was 8.15am which is quite a good time for me considering the kids. I was able to get down by 9am and take my tablet so was able to get the day organised quite early. I finished painting the bathroom and found that I wasn't so distracted while I was painting, it's another thing checked off my list. I also noticed I didn't get stressed out when paint dripped or other little mistakes happened, I just dealt with them and carried on.

It's amazing really, this last week I've really noticed how irritable and stressed I usually am, it's been great being able to work on one thing at a time and not worry about the things I'm not doing.

Well, I'm heading for bed, night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment