Monday 23 January 2012

Checking in today..

Another fairly positive day although I have felt quite tired despite being alert. I am far more able to organise the structure of my time to get jobs done, usually if my little one decides to have a nap I think I should do x, y and z but I'll just check on j first and next thing I know he's awake and I haven't actually managed anything useful!

I'm still snacking at night when the effects wear off, though I'm trying to use willpower to cut down on that. I'm trying to get back into Weight Watchers and I'm tracking my food much better but I still can't resist a couple of funsize Milky Ways when the 'blue tin' is open.

I'm looking forward to Wednesday and trying the higher dose, I was tempted today but I thought if I'm going to do this properly, including this blog, I need to follow the rules as best as possible.

I have managed to achieve lots of things over the last few days and I have written little lists and notes to help me along. My kids are finally going to get swimming lessons, I've made lots of progress with decorating, I've got a clear picture of what I need to get done this week and when I have appointments etc. Who would have thought that starting medication could lead to such a change so quickly. I'm worried that my body will just get used to them, and I have to say, what would happen if I stopped, would I just go back to before or would I have a couple of weeks of complete haze and sleep to get through.

Headaches are easing off too, though again that might be cycle related, sod's law that my first week of medication timed so perfectly to my hormones!

No comments:

Post a Comment