Tuesday 24 January 2012

Chilled out

Had a pretty easy going day today. I called my mum and asked her to come over so we could go out for coffee so I had a nice morning sat in a cafe chatting, organised by me for once! After picking up the little one I got all my shopping chores done and was back in time to make soup from a Weight Watchers recipe book. The soup was lovely by the way!

Managed to go to Ikea, buy everything I need for phase one of the playroom renovation without any stress at all, and resist buying lots of things I don't need so that's good too!

Time for a cup of tea and a run through of what I need for tomorrow, I'm going to a day course about Learning Through Play through the Autistic Society, and I'm starting the higher dose so that should be an interesting test!

Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment