Wednesday 25 January 2012

Long day!

So the double dose started today and I expected a significant change but didn't actually find one! Unfortunately I was woken up at 4.30am this morning and spent the first few hours drifting in and out of sleep on the sofa in front of the telly, given that I didn't get to sleep until after 1am I was bound to be tired.

After taking the Concerta XL at around 8.20 I did manage to function well throughout the morning, I was attending a course which meant listening to a presentation and talking to people in small groups and I think I managed that very well, especially considering I was sleep deprived.

I was headachy around lunchtime, same as first day I took the Concerta XL last week and it eased off of it's own accord. However, around 6.30pm I started feeling really tired and I'm dizzy if I stand up too quickly. I'm generally feeling quite weary so I'm going to aim for getting the little one into bed and trying to get an early night, hence I'm posting early. I'll let you know what happens tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment